Creatively and technologically speaking, no one beats the Technicolor Games team when it comes to creating and delivering high-end content and immersive experiences with our partners in the gaming industry.
Technicolor Games is the arm of our group that focuses on the creative needs for the gaming industry. We’ve collaborated with many of the top game developers in the world and our work can be seen in many of the most regarded games out there.
The Production Manager is responsible for executing the production plan and ensuring the project deliveries are made per planning.
- Executing the production plan
- Team Management
- Reporting & Analysis
Essentials & other must have skills
- Proficiency in production tools, especially Shotgun
- Proficiency in MS Office, should be excellent with MS Excel usage
- Team management & Supervision
- Manage interdepartmental coordination
- Experience in troubleshooting and conflict management
- Tracking & reporting
- Data Analytics
- Ability and experience in guiding & mentoring
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Prioritization & multitasking
- Candidates having experience in animation industry will be an added advantage
- Candidates with experience in production management will be preferred