Uplers is a futuristic and fast-paced Technology and Marketing Solution Partner for 5000+ companies across 52 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer with a People-first approach, we believe in a high-performance, growth-driven culture – powered by our vibrant team of 800+ ignited minds.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Full-Time Remote Work
SHIFT: US Shift (8PM - 5AM)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall project delivery.
- Requirement understanding, work allocation, risk management, optimum utilization of provided resources.
- Prepare project estimation, setting client's expectations right, etc.
- Maintaining client relations and retain the client.
- Ensuring the utmost quality of the delivery with the help of provided resources.
- Daily reporting and be a part of the project management process.
- Involve in pre-sales technical briefing and be a part of the project execution cycle.
- Provide a technical solution to the client’s queries, analyze project requirements, and check the technical feasibility.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- A degree in BE/MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Tech or in a relevant field is a must.
- Past experience in project coordination/management.
- Understanding of LAMP Technologies, WordPress, WooCommerce, and other PHP based CMS
- and Frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills, people management skills, and aptitude are required.
- Knowledge of project development process - WordPress and core PHP knowledge strongly
- Project briefing and analytical skills - WooCommerce knowledge is required.
- Must be able to communicate with international clients.