Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Program / Project Management:
• Manage the project team to meet the project objectives • Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and, chairs the project management team meetings.
• Define project scope that aligns with business strategy, in collaboration with project stakeholders • Build an effective project management plan to plan, monitor and control the project execution
• Identify Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAIDs), and ensure mitigation plans are setup to control them
• Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
• Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards. • Create and support core PMO processes (Control documents, Reporting, Managing Risks and Issues, Change Management, Planning and Dependency Management)
Governance and Communication:
• Contributes towards defining and Implementing Governance framework to have a structured approach to govern the PMO initiatives
• Manage a central repository of the project artifacts like: project scope, schedules etc.
• Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activities within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
• Develop and execute an efficient communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management and working group, within and across cross-functional teams. Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
• Play a proactive role in the promotion of project management methods and standards, implementation of good project management practice, and the monitoring of certain projects
• Record the learnings and experience through appropriate review meetings with stakeholders Coaching / Mentorship:
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team members. SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS (include Education, Skills & Experience):
• Bachelors or Masters in engineering with a minimum 10+ years of overall IT experience
• Experience with managing multiple IT Projects / Programs concurrently in MES / INFRA / ERP/ CRM technologies, using agile methodologies is preferred
• 6+ years experience in IT Project / Program management, PMO.
• Domain knowledge on Manufacturing / Supply Chain Management is preferred
• Expertise in leading application development projects involving .NET/Oracle
• Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
• Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
• Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Visio etc.
• Certification in PMP / Prince2 / SCRUM Master is desired
Interested candidates can share their profiles directly to us at