We are seeking a talented and dynamic Project Manager for Hyderabad for the commercial interior division ( office, retail and hospitality sectors) for our client- a trusted interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers across India and Singapore with a 3000+ team. They are a design and technology first startup and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and design to create unique experiences and scale the job of interior designers.
Project Manager for Corporate Interiors Design and Build Projects will be the interface between project ownership and delivery. Required to act as a point of contact to the Client’s representative ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered.
- You will be responsible for adhering to an appropriate and effective project management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
- You will support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the project.
- You will manage the design and site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities
- You will adhere to project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for supporting in coordination with vendors through the completion of the project.
- Prepare formal reporting on project progress for the client and Company.
Requirements To Succeed
- Project management professional with minimum 8 years of experience in the building construction industry with 5-6 years of office interior fit-out projects experience,
- Strong in corporate/ workplace interior fit-out projects with understanding of design & vendor management.
- Proven knowledge and experience of risk management & time management & working knowledge on scheduling with working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google sheets etc
- Proven experience in client-handling and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a cross functional organization and good with coordinating with various internal functions and departments
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking skills to handle multiple small scale projects at a time
- BE Civil/ Architecture or Bachelor's Degree in other relevant fields of study.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus