We are Powerplay, India’s 1st mobile app for construction. In simple words, it’s the "Slack for
Construction Industry". It replaces WhatsApp groups and helps the contractors to collect money faster by improving their site to office communication.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni - Iesh Dixit and Shubham Goyal. Backed by industry experts and leading VCs like Sequoia, Accel, and India Quotient.
Why join Powerplay
PR Manager At Powerplay, we're committed to building exceptional customer experiences and we're passionate about the community we have built around our platform. As a PR Manager, you will spearhead all external communications. As part of Powerplay's Communications team, you will work closely with leadership and business teams within various functions. As the PR Manager at Powerplay, you will also focus on managing the business reputation and positioning in India, and globally, as well as delivering an integrated communications strategy that is aligned to key business objectives. This will include disseminating important information and announcements regarding product launches, fundraising, and brand partnerships.
About the Role
- Developing PR Campaigns and content around strategic launches and initiatives.
- Designing and driving positive brand positioning while working with external agencies
- Creating new and fostering existing relationships with external stakeholders who take an interest in Powerplay's story and journey
- Ability to use data to build strong PR narratives, and capture marketing opportunities
- Supporting the internal communications team in fostering transparency, trust, and pride within the organization through strategic communication and employer branding initiatives
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of PR campaigns through input and out metrics aligned with the goals of the organization
- Managing stakeholders and communication during a crisis and being able to communicate effectively to those affected
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- 3-5 years of experience in Public Relations, Corporate Communication, and/or Journalism - A mix of Startup and Agency experience along with strong media relations - Experience in working with international PR agencies and/or startups
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Journalism or Communications or a related field
We've Got Awesome Perks!
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and it’s on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 7 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or in a year you take.
- Whenever you feel like taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not
- forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from
- anyone in the Org.