Quick Response Store is a brainchild and joint venture of likeminded techies
who wish to transform the local stores into a Quick Response Store. It enables the
store owners to setup their business on a digital platform by simplifying the process
and making it user-friendly by providing them a unique QR code that gives access to
the customers to browse the store’s digital catalogue/menu and place the order instore.
This expedites the whole business process and shopping experience with the
Quick Response Service.
The initiative has been taken to offer an innovative solution for the local stores to
upscale, sustain and survive in the competent market with super market giants having
a wide reach in the digital space. This innovative and promising service is hassle-free,
affordable and most importantly provides marketing tools for business growth and
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant
mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for
architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams
responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly
collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement missioncritical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Working on scalability of the application.
- Understanding the existing codebase and working on it to improve the stability.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Education qualification can be anything, if you are good at React Native Application
Company Name: QR STORE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: #616/2, 1st Floor, 31st Main, 10th A Main Road, 4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bengaluru – 560011
Salary : ₹6-10 LPA
Additional Perks: Paid sick-time, paid time-off, food allowance, PF.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Phone: +91 9513399612