Provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products. Investigates and resolves business and technical product integration matters of significance.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate/Contribute in all technical design, construction, and implementation consulting related to the Mobile Digital Platform (MDP)
- Will participate in the design and development of the platform to create the most appropriate architecture for the business direction
- Will do prototypes to test new concepts and features when needed
- Will review code developed by the team to ensure adherence to standards / good practices and strive to achieve highest quality in the code
- Will support all teams with review and preparation of required technical documentation.
- Will develop and /or review technical deliverables as needed. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Will participate in all required meetings and sprints.
- Will ensure all enterprise architectural and SDLC processes are followed.
- Will assist in the implementation activities
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of strong technical experience in the development/implementations involving mobile solutions.
- Experience working with programming design, programming concepts, coding languages, development tools, processes, approaches and/or techniques
- Basic communication skills to communicate with customers, team members and management
- Basic organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment