With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
We are inviting applications for the role of, Record to Report
We're looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
Are you the one we're looking for?
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
• Perform management & operational reporting - monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
• Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
• Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
• Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
• Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
• Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
• Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
• Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications
• B.Com Graduate
• Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience Preferred qualifications
• Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
• Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
• Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
• Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
• Positive demeanour with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
• High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, , and YouTube.