About Turing -
Turing is an AI based platform (based out of Silicon Valley, USA) that uses data science and machine learning to match exceptional software developers from around the world to top U.S. companies that are hiring for full-time remote roles. Turing recently raised a Series C round and has raised over ~ $155 Million in total funding from notable Silicon Valley VCs. We have grown 50x in the last two years and continue to grow rapidly. Turing was also featured recently in America's best startup Employers by Forbes, 2021 and listed among the Top 10 most innovative workplaces of 2021.
Job description -
We are looking for a passionate leader to develop and manage our Outbound Sales Development Team. You will be responsible for hiring, planning, organizing, and leading a 25+ person remote sales team that will serve as the starting point for all outbound sales leads. This will include creating and iterating on outbound strategy, pipeline forecasting, tool management, and future growth planning. Your leadership will directly help Turing drive outbound top of funnel activity in order to deliver against our annual revenue goals.
Job responsibilities -
- Own setting up a 25+ remote cold calling sales development team for outbound lead generation.
- Recruit and train sales representatives.
- Oversee the daily workflow, lead allocation and operations of cold calling team.
- Drive revenue attainment for the company through the generation of Sales Qualified Leads and scheduling of the first meeting of prospects with the Sales Team.
- Motivate team members to exceed goals through coaching and well designed incentive programs.
- Conduct KPI management, performance evaluations in a timely & constructive manner.
- Work with downstream sales team to streamline operations & increase qualification rate.
- Build predictable and repeatable outbound sales funnel processes and best practices.
- Monitor and review phone calls to ensure quality and compliance with applicable best practices.
- Leverage sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate qualified pipelines to accurately meet forecast sales and revenue targets.
- Coordinate with US peers in various teams to solve day to day issues.
- Handle discipline and punctuality of team members.
- Manage termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Required Skills and Experience -
- Looking for an individual with 7+ year’s experience in managing an outbound sales setup for B2B acquisition
- Should have managed large teams (25+ in size) for 3-4 years
- Proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Extensive experience in a metrics-driven sales organization
- Strong ability to coach and sales representatives to higher performance
- Must have experience in selling in the US B2B market
- Comfortable working in US time zone
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to prepare reports and measure performance
- Experience working in Recruitment Sales
- 4-6 years of sales success in high growth technology company
- Engineering/MBA from Tier-1 College