· Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP HR- ABAP Environment
· Strong Hands on Experience with BAPI, BADI, Module Pool Programming and LDB.
· Good Experience in Reports using ABAP list viewer (ALV), ABAP Objects and interactive drill down reports
· Experience in handling data transfer mechanism using Interfaces through PI and FTP server.
· Good Knowledge of working with WDA, Smart Forms, ADOBE, ESS/MSS Applications
· Expert knowledge of SAP enhancement framework;
· Good understanding of the HCM Functionalities to be able to prepare high quality Technical Specifications as per the requirements
· Good Communication skills and available to mentor the team
· Any experience on S/4 HANA will be added benefit
Role and Responsibilities
· As part of the delivery team, primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
· Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
· Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
· Understanding of performance engineering
· Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
· Basic understanding of project domain
· Ability to design and code complex programs
· Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
· Awareness of latest technologies and trends
· Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Black Box (formerly AGC networks Ltd.) is a Global Solution Integrator representing the world's best brands in Unified Communications, Data Center & Edge IT, Cyber Security, and Digital Transformation & Applications including SimpleEdge and Technology Product Solutions (TPS) from the portfolio of Black Box Corporation; to evolve the customer's digital landscape. AGC's ability to tailor solutions is strengthened through delivery of seamless Customer Support Services
Black Box is the customer's trusted go-to technology solution integrator to architect, deploy, manage and secure their IT environment through customized solutions and services that accelerate their business. With dominance in India in the Enterprise Communications space, the combined entity is a strong player in the U.S and Europe markets and has a 4,000 strong team base serving clients worldwide through an expanded offerings portfolio and an extended geographical reach across 30+ countries including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and SAARC countries.