Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
About the role...
Our SDET team members actively participate and contribute for a full product life cycle process in an agile environment. And work in a fast paced, multi team and multi project environment
What you’ll do for us…
- Design test cases from stories/requirements that covers all the basic, alternate and exception scenarios to deliver high quality product
- Identify test gaps and opportunities to expand test case coverage utilizing prior Quality and Testing experience
- Involved in automation process, creating test suites as per the business needs for a product.
What you’ll have…
- Experience: 3+ years of testing experience preferably with a product company.
- Experience in Supply Chain Domain - including verification of functionality and validation of requirements.
- Good experience on Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as TFS,GIT
- Good scripting knowledge using –UNIX, Shell Scripts/PowerShell
- Education: B.E in computer science as preferable
- Skills: Good scripting knowledge using –UNIX, PowerShell/Shell Scripts, bash or Python.
- Should have knowledge in CI- DevOps automation tool- Jenkins
- Expertise in writing Test strategy, Test Plan Preparation and Implementation, Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking.
- Extensively worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression.
- Carried out Manual Testing with UNIX, Shell scripts, SQL scripts, etc.
- Execution of automated test scripts based on business/functional specifications.
- Characteristics: Should be a good team player and work under any circumstances.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function.
What we’ll do for you…
- Flexibility: Work from home. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
How the process works...
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our hiring team, who’ll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call - whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with our technical team for 1 - 1.5 hours each(2/ 3 rounds). The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- We’ll then invite you to complete a written assignment via email.
- Your application has progressed! Meet with our Hiring and HR Manager for a final round of interviews for 60 minutes, respectively.
- Our hiring team will let you know if you’re the successful candidate. Good luck!