- To process allocated workloads within the area of operation, efficiently, accurately and within the times scales and standards set out in service level agreements, service standards and performance targets, providing internal and external customers with high quality service.
- Escalate to the Lead or Manager any problems or issues identified that might impact on the level and quality of service provided, to enable corrective action to be taken.
- Provide SME guidance on new reconciliations and assist with feasibility assessments from a technical and operational aspect
- Ensure all staff are proactive in advising key reconciliation and control discrepancies which exceed established tolerance levels
- Manage risk and ensure compliance with legislation, internal policies, procedures & deadlines
- Undertake quality checks to ensure offshore / onshore teams comply with reconciliation processes and procedures
- Assist with management of Inbound Data completeness in line with Enterprise Reconciliations controls
- Support offshore processing activities by providing second level matching and investigation of complex items
- Ensure all intra and end of day controls are completed to ensure correct process and escalation of transaction discrepancies
- Ensure all business and stakeholder reporting is delivered on time and within SLA
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and up to date and all work is performed in accordance with Health & Safety Policy, procedures and legislation.
- To work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues as appropriate or other teams as specified by management.
- To support the Lead and / or Manager with analyst related activities.
- To carry out any other administrative duties as required to ensure the effective operation of the unit
- To identify opportunities for productivity improvements to systems and procedures.
- To conform with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To support Enterprise Reconciliations by performing reconciliation, investigation and escalation activities in accordance with polices and procedures.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) and second level support reconciliation and investigation activities.
- Support the management of the control environment, problem solving activities, process and change management initiatives, and provide training where required.
- Improve and uplift the operational environment by removing non-value add activities through automation
- Experienced in process execution
- Strong continuous improvement capability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to understand complex ideas / process changes
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong investigation and escalation capability
- Strong time management skills to meet internal SLA’s
- 2 – 4 years experience in operations or process execution environment
- Previous experience in financial services or banking essential
- Experience in the use of Intellimatch desirable
- 1-2 years experience with using RPA software such as Blue Prism
- 1-2 years experience with using Microsoft Suite including Power BI
- Bachelor Degree