Denodo is looking for a technical, passionate, hands-on data advocate, customer-oriented, and willing to take Denodo learning and adoption to the next level to join our Global Office team, as part of the Customer Success organization.
Your mission: ensure Denodo customers, partners, and any user of the Denodo Platform have available all the material they need to be successful in their Data Management solutions.
In this role you will combine high technical expertise, data ecosystem knowledge and customer-facing skills to interact with data, customers (internal and external), and other stakeholders to get inspired with new ideas, and put them into practice to facilitate Denodo adoption.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Obtain a strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Ensure Denodo users are well-equipped with the resources and training needed to effectively perform with the Denodo Platform in an environment of fast-paced change
- Follow up on the release calendar of updates and versions to identify opportunities to create new material.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to provide updates on the roadmap and get feedback.
- Interact with the local managers to coordinate the development and maintenance of technical resources.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.
- Define metrics, analyze issues, data and trends to make data-driven decisions that let improve the quality of the technical resources and new ways of working.
- Ensure that upper level management is aware of issues regarding processes, protocols or educational materials
Desired skills and experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution oriented. A passion for improving Denodo user experience.
- Excellent organizational skills being able to manage change effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Active listener.
- Lots of curiosity. You never stop learning new things.
- Creativity. We love to be surprised with innovative solutions.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the data landscape.
- Fluent in English ( min. C1 Level)