Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 99 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
You will join a team working with next gen technologies on strategic innovation projects in order to identify areas for future growth, new customers and new markets in the data integrity space. You will drive AI/ML innovation and rapid prototyping to bring more value to Precisely’s customers and grow market share.
- Work with architects and fellow team members to develop prototypes for strategic initiatives, with focus on AI/ML.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams.
- Develop good understanding of competitive landscape, data management industry and market trends to drive AI/ML innovation in Precisely products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Product Management, R&D, Services and Support to align prototype goals with customer challenges.
- Evaluate, learn, and incorporate new technologies into new and existing products and solutions as applicable.
- Work with an agile team that embraces change.
- BS/MS degree in computer science, statistics, Mathematics, data science, data engineering or related technical or quantitative degree.
- 3y+ hands-on experience with a variety of AI/ML techniques and advanced analytics, including predictive modeling, data mining, etc.
- 3y+ Experience with designing, evaluating and deploying AI/ML models using current AI/ML frameworks and tech stacks, big data (distributed) platforms (Python, R, SQL, SparkR, PySpark, TensorFlow, Keras, etc).
- 3y+ software engineering experience with Java/Scala and OOD in enterprise software products.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with and developing capabilities for software products in areas such as data integration, data quality, location intelligence, data enrichment .
- Experience with cloud technologies, SaaS deployment model.