Level of knowledge - Expert
Designation – Senior Director
- Work closely with leadership team in leading and improving processes for functioning of legal department
- Developing and managing team. Act as a mentor to members, encouraging their professional growth, and grooming them for the occupation of his position in future.
- Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business's transactions, keeping the management and business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
- Drafting, reviewing NDA, MSA, SaaS, EULA, SOW etc. with customer/vendor/other parties
- Driving conversations (over call, mail etc.) with stakeholders (internal/external) in US/Europe and in India
- Negotiating/enabling stakeholders to negotiate and bringing NDA/MSA/SOW to closure
- Governing compliance to the requirement of agreements
- Researching on issues as required
- Degree in law from a reputed institute/university
- 20+ years of work experience out of which 3-5 years in similar area and capacity with a reputed MNC in IT/ITES sector.
- Exposure to India, US, Europe legal requirement
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating SaaS, EULA, product agreements etc.
- Must be open to work in extended hrs. (as role requires coordination with clients based out of US/Europe)
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral both
- Experience of managing team
- A good team player and motivated to take up new challenges and tasks.