Locations: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics.
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
In this role, you will be a critical support for our internal stakeholders, card schemes (VISA, Mastercard) and our clients to ensure the smooth delivery of Nium's card issuing programmes. Reporting to the Senior Card Operations Manager, this role will work closely with Product, Sales and Project Management to launch Nium's card programme in the UK.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
In This Role You Will
- To gather and confirm client card fulfilment requirements. Eg card embossing requirements, card delivery methods.
- Owning the end to end card design approval request. Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver intended card design and submitting the necessary card design forms for Scheme approvals.
- Arranging for Card Perso Vendors to print and deliver approved card designs
- Process client card orders to Perso Vendors
- Processes invoices received from vendors top ensure timely settlement of invoices.
- Maintains Card stock inventory Prepares billing invoices to Clients
- Monitors incoming requests in Card Operations team email inbox to ensure that all incoming requests/emails from clients are attended to.
- University degree holder in preferable Business Administration or Commerce.
- 1-8 years and above relevant experience in payment cards or banking operations.
- Familiar with Payment Industry or card acquiring/issuing schemes highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and execution skills
- Experience and comfortable in establishing relationships with different departments
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Generous Parental and Family leave