Senior Human Resources Manager
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, IN
Company: Astha Ferro Alloys
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2022-01-11T19:05:22.000000Z
Senior Manager - HR/IR/Plant Admin
- Develop & implement HR strategies, policies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the complete employment cycle from recruitment & selection process to exit formalities & feedback.
- Manage payroll & employee benefits.
- Manage employee files & documentation in accordance with the policies.
- Bridge management & employee relations by addressing demands, grievances & other issues.
- Implementation of practices like TPM/TQM/5S/Kaizen.
- Review of different labor laws, civil laws and ensuring compliance of the company with up to date regulations in consultation with the company's legal representative.
- Advise management on the statutory compliances and effects of decisions on the compliances especially related to labor laws, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax, MLWF, Factory Act, Shop, and Establishment Act etc.
- Liaison with local govt. departments of Chief Inspector of Factories, Labour Department, Employment Exchange, Provident Fund, and Employee State Insurance, etc.
- Ensure statutory compliance of Personnel and Administration Department under government laws and HR policies.
- Manage contract labour and ensure full compliance with Contract Labour Act and other relevant laws/regulations.
- Manage Time office and attendance management system.
- Monitor department wise Absenteeism & Leave data regularly and ensure immediate disciplinary actions for absenteeism cases.
- Maintain peace and harmony among the personnel and create a productive work environment.
- Handle personnel issues and grievances and take disciplinary measures if needed.
- Ensure governance for contract labour management and manage the relationship with vendors to achieve the business objectives.
- Create and implement workplace safety policies and procedures and ensure a safe and incident free workplace environment for all personnel.
- Assess training needs to apply & monitor training programs.
- Report to management & provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Design/Selection and implementation of HR management systems and tools.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by the company.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Well versed in Labour Laws and other relevant HR laws, policies & practices.
- Superior knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows features and other software relevant to HR responsibilities (Mandatory).
- Ability to build processes from the ground up with prior experience in a scaling SME/start up.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment.
· 7-10 years’ experience as an HR/IR/Plant Admin Manager or in a similar role required.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply directly by sending your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “CV-HR/IR/Plant Admin Manager”