The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
Perks of this project:
the team is cross-functional one with PM, BA, QA, Front-end and Back-end developers;
all team members are from Ukraine;
no late evening meetings.
- Work with the platform that allows customers to assess the company for compliance, integrity and reputational risks in an automated way through the integration of a customer's system with the platform via API.
- 3+ years of experience.
- React/Redux REST APIs
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab.
- Experience using Linux.
- Familiar with Microservice Architecture.
Nice to have
- Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes.
- MongoDB (or at least experience with NoSQL database)
- Experience with Material-UI and Progressive Web App
- Experience on developing responsive websites using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, or Semantic UI.
- Experience in MongoDB, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Java Spring
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool