What job we expect you to do:
- Have the ability to create a collaborative culture, driving talent development across the TSC Data Practice, provide mentoring and coaching for those developing their careers in data.
- Have a strong commercial focus, ability to develop client relationships, lead sales opportunities and develop data propositions.
- Be comfortable working across multiple projects and initiatives, driving the growth of new and existing data capabilities, engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Have the desire to build market networks and relationships, to enhance the market awareness of the TSC Data Practice, engaging with technical and non-technical audiences, within Finance and other industries.
What skills we expect you to bring:
- A strong data background, with an ability to curate technical discussions across all levels of the data hierarchy and a vision for the organisation’s data needs
- Experience architecting & implementing data strategy, solutions & governance models.
- Experience of aligning data architecture & strategy across multiple programmes, work streams and business units.
- Demonstrable experience using Cloud data technologies to develop enterprise Data platforms. Cloud architect/data architect certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Knowledge of the relevant procedures, architectures and technologies in one or more of the following topics:
- Contextual Data Modelling, Entity Relationship Modelling, Logical & Physical Data Modelling and Data Lake design.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud data migration and storage patterns on one or more of AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience implementing and integrating data management platforms for data cataloguing, classification and metadata management.
- Experience with cloud centric ETL technologies and tools (Lake Formation, Spark, Dataflow and others).
- Experience designing and developing data privacy, security and entitlements frameworks for cloud provider ecosystems (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good understanding of cloud networking architecture, operations, automation and cost management.
- Ideally, relevant practical project experience in Financial Services with proven leadership skills and ability to operate in complex environments/projects, managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A credible individual who can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What Tools and Technologies we expect you to know? We understand one cannot be master of all.
- Python - pandas, pySpark
How many years of experience you need?
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience
Where will be the job location?
- We are ready to welcome you at Noida and Gurgaon and also open for any other location in India