- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Yii or Laravel or Symfony or CakePHP.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and security relating to PHP/MySQL.
- Ability to do third Party API Integration & create custom API's .
- Comfortable working on the front-end and with responsive design.
- Experience writing unit tests / detailing testing procedures for your work.
- Version Control experience using Git.
- Strong documentation and communications skills.
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines.
- PHP Data Objects (PDO).
- Experience with Object-relational mapping (ORMS/eloquent) and abstract design patterns.
- Experience with AngularJS is a plus
- Familiarity with REST & CURL Experience with SASS/SCSS.
- PHP 7, 5.4 exposure is added advantage.
- Familiarity with PSR-2 coding standards.
- Foundation (or similar responsive front-end framework).
- Experience with Gulp, Bower and NPM.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Zend, CakePHP etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Building dynamic web apps using PHP, MySQL & PDO.
- Leveraging REST services and other third party APIs.
- Rapidly solving problems, bugs, and compatibility issues.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary.
- Ensure that the developing codebase conforms to best practices with regard to coding standards, validation (both on front-end and server-side), placement and flow of business logic, etc