About Ai Palette
Ai Palette is transforming the consumer products industry through the world's best artificial intelligence platform for new product development. Our predictive analytics solutions help CPG brands accelerate and sharpen product innovation by leveraging cutting-edge and emerging technologies in machine learning, natural language processing and big data.
We're a fast-growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with an engineering hub in Bangalore, serving customers around the world.
What's it like to work at Ai Palette?
Ai Paletteers are a passionate and motivated bunch that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every day. In our quest to build the world's best artificial intelligence platform for CPG product innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t share “a-ha” moments. We are active learners and aim to have a positive impact on consumers’ lives. We face challenges together and we win together. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the consumer products of today and tomorrow are created. Join us!
About the job
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales, we want you to start at Senior Manager level, and head on up the ladder as the company grows.
This role is perfect for you if you’ve done SaaS sales and marketing operations for years. You can sell tech products to Fortune 500 companies with one hand behind your back - and to FMCG/ CPG companies blindfolded.
You know that world inside out, and you know how it could be done better. Now you want a chance to do it your way. You want to build your own team, set your own strategy, make your own mistakes, and achieve the results that you know are possible.
You don’t want a job that just pays the bills: you want a job to get out of bed for. You take more enjoyment from solving problems than your friends think is normal.
- Manage the sales process from end to end
- Set and execute the sales strategy for Ai Palette in India
- Build sales pipeline, prospect potential customers and close deals with a given set of targets
- Act as a product expert with deep knowledge of Ai Palette’s product. Leverage the features and functionality to accomplish client desired business objectives.
- Prior experience of 5+ years in B2B sales or business development
- Experience of selling to large organizations
- Truly self-directed – with a proven track record of over-achieving in a high growth environment.
- Ability to research, identify, cultivate and drive key client opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of selling to the FMCG Industry
- Previous experience selling Consumer Insights or marketing solution
- Fluent in more than one language
- Own what you do with access to our Employee Share Options Pool (ESOP)
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical, Major Medical and Outpatient
- Learn new skills with sponsored training
- Expand your knowledge with sponsored annual library membership
- Flexible work hours: Early birds and midnight-oil-burners rejoice!