Who We Are
Torinit Technologies Inc. (Torinit) is a Toronto-based digital consulting company. At Torinit, we have a deep commitment to making a difference in our clients lives. We help our clients bridge the gap between what's needed today and what will be needed tomorrow to thrive in the ever-changing world.
We are a fast-growing team of passionate problem-solvers and life-long learners who aren't afraid of tackling complex problems. We attract highly talented people drawn to building an exciting and meaningful career. We've got a talented team of skilled, friendly, and driven individuals spanning the globe (primarily based in Canada and India), now we're looking to add more world-class talent to our team.
We are looking for experienced software professionals to manage, develop, and lead the engineering of diverse web applications. He/She/They would be a strong engineering/product leader who drives excellence in all aspects of engineering disciplines such as design, development, analytics, and quality assurance.
Roles And Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Building enterprise, robust, scalable, and maintainable applications.
- Debugging, Fixing bugs, Identifying Performance Issues, and Improving App Performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development & discuss solutions with the team.
- Developing, Deploying, and maintaining Multistage, Multi-tier applications.
- To write high-performing code and will be participating in key architectural decisions.
- Project Execution & Client Interaction
What you need:
- Good knowledge of Python with 4+ years of minimum experience
- Strong understanding of various Python Libraries, APIs, and toolkits.
- Good experience in Django, Django REST Framework, and Flask framework.
- Experience with AWS, DynamoDB, Managed Services, Lambda services
- Hands-on Experience in Databases like Mysql, PostgreSQL.
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases especially MongoDB, Redis.
- Stronghold in Data Structures and Algorithm
- Thorough understanding of version control system concepts especially GIT.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for the understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
We are on a mission to democratize technology for mid-market enterprises (MMEs) across Canada. Building custom technology solutions that provide MMEs access to better digital infrastructure than larger enterprises that lead markets.
At Torinit, you will have the opportunity to learn about various industry operations, produce world-class solutions, and experience the impact of your initiatives on enterprises across Canada.
As a Torinit team member, you will be able to enjoy:
- Health Insurance benefit for yourself and your family members
- Extended (4 days) long weekends every year
- Flexible hours & work from home
- Work with globally recognized thought leaders