Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Why we are looking for you
We are looking for Software Engineers with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment.
What You Will Enjoy In This Role
- As a Senior or Lead Engineer in the Epsilon IQ Development team, you will write, debug and deploy application code, automate our cloud infrastructure, implement continuous integration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English) are required to facilitate work across multiple countries and time zones.
What You Will Do
- Experience in design and development on highly scalable application or platfor
- Experience in design and development on highly scalable application or platform
- Should be hands-on building services using Java/NodeJs/Python & AWS
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Good knowledge on data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge on SQL/No-SQL database
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud
- Experience in cloud automation with Terraform/Ansible/Cloud formation
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines in a cloud environment
- Good knowledge in any of the scripting languages like Python/Shell scripting/Powershell
- Experience in working on GIT or equivalent source control
- Experience Unit and integration test frameworks
- Must have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders/teams to understand requirements and develop a working solution