Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an expert at designing AWS cost-saving strategies? Do you thrive on applying your evangelical sales skills to hook customers? Do you enjoy helping global companies leverage cloud technologies to grow?
CloudFix is a groundbreaking automated AWS cost optimization tool. It constantly analyzes customers’ cloud environments to find the latest savings opportunities without the need for overly expensive projects. To convey the benefits of this approach to potential customers, we need technically savvy salespeople to drive our product vision.
In this role, you will not manage projects or implement cost-saving tasks directly with customers. Instead, you will apply your technical expertise to understand customers' architectures and savings opportunities. You will then use your sales skills to create insightful sales materials that hook customers on our approach to achieve AWS cost savings.
If you want to help customers grow and be at the forefront of the cloud revolution, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct account presentations and create high-impact sales materials that influence customers to adopt CloudFix
- Uncover barriers to success and support the development of product messaging to overcome customer objections
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing projects or implementing cost-saving best practices - we want you to apply your technical expertise to create compelling sales materials
- Training the sales team - your focus will be being on top of latest AWS technologies and the market landscape to better position the CloudFix product
Senior Solutions Architect Key Responsibilities
- Convince customers to buy into CloudFix’s method of achieving AWS savings
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise software industry
- Experience working with AWS Public Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns for products and offerings
- Expertise in writing and answering RFIs, RFQs, or RFPs
- Experience presenting to senior leadership at customer accounts
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using EasyApply.