- Ability to understand complex business goals, product & technical content, and Interaction Design in order to create engaging & effective experiences for our customers
- Thorough understanding of User Experience Design
- Collaboratively evolve the functionality of digital products along with Business & Technology teams
- Develop and manage user mapping as well as, User experience guidelines and acceptance criteria
- Ability to research, create and present product user journey maps, user task flows, interaction models, storyboards
- Can develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Lead the project to on-time and quality delivery as agreed by the client
- Be the part-time project manager & team leader
- Raise and negotiate issues and risks with senior management of the client
- Manage profitability of the project
- As the lead designer, he/she needs to guide team members well and facilitate their learning in the organization
- Stay up-to-date with latest achievements, best practices and trends in design
- Candidate should be willing to travel for on-site project executions for short/long durations in India and abroad
- Candidate should be open to temporary/permanent relocation within Think Designs studios in India
- Due to his/her role as a Design Leader & Project Manager, a Lead UX Designer will be responsible for ensuring on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the project even though he/she may not actually work on all of them. Depending on client requirements, as a Lead designer, he/she will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Design Strategy based on User Mapping, User Stories, Business Needs, Technology inputs
- Navigation Structures
- Story Boards
- Interactive Guidelines
- Visual Designs
- Design Systems
- Specification Documentation
What Think Design is offering:
- The diversity & impact of our services and client engagements; and the unique way we’re structured as an organization along with a highly innovative work environment—will add immense value to your experience.
- Be part of an organization that is a unique blend of a highly collaborative teams working closely in studio environment, who’re are part of a Global Group (Havas Global).
- Opportunity to help make & gain experience on meaningful & measurable impact on a fast growing organization.