Resolve Tech Solutions Job Description
Job Title: Developer, ServiceNow
Job Code # (for HR use only):
Organization Name: Resolve Tech Solutions India Private Limited
Reporting Relationship: ServiceNow Lead
A ServiceNow developer is responsible for the ServiceNow platform of an organization, which supports IT service management to automate business processes. The role involves designing, configuring, developing, troubleshooting and implementing baseline and custom applications to enhance the platform. A ServiceNow developer must also manage the platform to ensure stability and implement architectural changes when necessary.
- Experience with custom scoped ServiceNow application development, including UI Builder experience (highly desired Custom Service Portal widget creation)
- Experience with Integration Hub to integrate with various systems/technologies (REST, JSON, ProtoBuff, etc.)
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience with unit and functional test automation, proficient with ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with AWS (SQ/NS, REST APIs), Integration Platform such as Boomi is strongly preferred.
- Provide technical consultation to our clients in terms of using ServiceNow best practices for implementations and ongoing operations
- Mandatory ServiceNow certifications –Certified Application Developer
- 5+ years of IT experience with proven ServiceNow Product knowledge
- Experience in end-to-end ServiceNow implementations across all modules –ITSM Pro, , SAM Pro are mandatory and HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro is desired.
- Strong experience in integrating ServiceNow to several other applications using SOAP/REST. Preferred to have experience working with ServiceNow to ServiceNow and ServiceNow to Remedy e-bonding or any other Products of similar nature
- Strong working in an Agile/DevOps environment in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, automated testing, Agile metrics
- Strong understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, FTP and also well versed with cloud technologies
- Implementation Specialist in 2 or more of these modules – ITSM/HRSD/CSM/FSM/ITBM/Discovery/Service Mapping/GRC/SIR/PPM/Cloud Management
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond training
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills
- Working in US EST hours.