Who We Are & What We Do:
Mindstix provides digital transformation services to some of the world's leading brands. Our expertise lies in the area of Cloud Engineering, Luxury Retail, Enterprise Mobility, and Embedded Systems. We are a team of "smart creatives" who embrace bleeding-edge technology to deliver deep engineering service with craftsmanship. We strive to build customer relationships and create delight with design at heart. Our customers believe we are an agile services provider committed to innovative outcomes, and that may explain our exceptional customer retention.
Whom We Work With:
Our customers include Fortune 500 enterprises as well as Silicon Valley startups. Estée Lauder, VMware, Staples, Restoration Hardware, Reckitt Benckiser to name a few.
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Statistics/ Mathematics or relevant streams
Experience: 2-5 years
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Deploy and maintain production infrastructure hosted on Azure/AWS/GCP
- Analyze complex system behavior, performance, and application issues
- Capacity planning
- Drive down operational cost through automation and system design
- Promote security excellence across a broad set of internal and external customers
- Define and create standard operating procedures for support teams
- Implementing “actionable” alerts
- Work closely with the service development team - offering education and guidance on integration, support, and monitoring across the toolset
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of the services running on the infrastructure
- Automate processes
- Conduct periodic on-call duties
What You Need To Know:
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestrations tools (Kubernetes)
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, hardware, logistics, and operations, or capacity planning
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
- Able to use essential Linux commands.
- 1+ years of experience handling critical production incidents
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with configuration management software like (Ansible, puppet, etc.)
- Good to have Experienced with a monitoring system(Prometheus, Grafana)