HealthifyMe is Asia's largest health and wellness platform with more than 30 million users. Each of these users interacts with the app to record their food and activities (exercise) multiple times in a day. Additionally, we integrate with health hubs (Apple Health, Google Fit) as well as other wearables and get data about users health indicators through the day. All this put together creates hundreds of millions of activities and data points about our users.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale
- Working with Designers on Wireframes to App Submission
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- 4-8 years of Android development experience
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin, Coroutines, RxJava, Room
- Good knowledge base in Android, API, Database, UI/UX, Animation
- Good experience and knowledge in Architecture components, Jetpack, Retrofit, Sqlite
- Good at (manual/automation) testing, debugging
- Being a team player
- Passion for helping other engineers
- Product/Customer oriented mindset
- Good at writing tests and documentation - Unit, Integration, UI testing (Bonus points)
- Pushed own app in play store or other. Knows play store Release Management, Vitals (Bonus points).
We'd love to see:
- Client and server-side web development experience including HTML, JS, CSS, Python, Django, MySQL, Node.js ( Bonus points)
- Experience developing apps on iOS or other mobile platforms ( Bonus points)
- Having built and launched apps in the play store, which involves non-trivial stack, Server side syncing, database handling, etc is a big plus.