· CRN Magazine Fast50 Ranking 2017-2019
· Asia Pacific & Japan ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year 2020 - 2022
· WFH & Office Flexible Arrangement
· Work from ANYWHERE in the World 8 Weeks Per Year
Enable is a pure-play ServiceNow consultancy—100% dedicated to the delivery of ServiceNow advisory, consulting and delivery services. With more than 250 consultants in our ServiceNow practice, we’re the most qualified, certified and capable ServiceNow partner in the APJ region.
Our focus is enterprise service management, and we have deep knowledge of and experience in digital and business transformation. Enable has dedicated practices in Customer Service Experience, IT Transformation, Employee Service Experience and Integrated Risk Management. We also have Innovation and Organizational Change Management practices that are intrinsic to everything we do.
We are headquartered in Australia, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia, plus centers of excellence in India.
Enable is looking for talented ServiceNow Developers, with strong implementation, administration and support skills with the ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow Developer role will work closely with our external clients and internal technology project teams to achieve this outcome within the Agile Methodology.
You will have the technical prowess to deliver successful outcomes for our customers, ideally a technologist at heart, who enjoys understanding the depths of the platform and view coding as a hobby outside of work. You will be proactive and pragmatic, with excellent analytical and problem-solving and exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Enable invests in our people and their growth, so you should expect a challenge.
Enable will motivate you to go further and experience new areas to strengthen your capabilities as a consultant - always with the support of your peers, mentors and leaders.
- Proven experience implementing ITSM tools; demonstrated experience with Incident Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management Change Management, Configuration Management and other ITIL process areas
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- Understanding of the project delivery lifecycle and processes
- Practical experience in creation or modification of the relevant ITSM toolset components
- Experience implementing ServiceNow Service Catalog and CMS (Content Management System)
- Integrating ServiceNow with other company applications.
- Minimum 3 years experience across ServiceNow Design and Development within a client-facing environment
- Experience in presenting to an audience on technical aspects of the platform and in a specific domain
- Present business acumen, be analytically minded while focusing on problem-solving
- Must be a dynamic team player & demonstrate strong leadership abilities
- Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation, solution designs and detailed requirements
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' Continual Service Improvement processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Hands-on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM, Project Portfolio Management, HR Management, Field Service Management
- Certified implementation consultant across ITSM and at a minimum 1 other implementation certificate
- Experience across multiple ServiceNow releases ideally from Kingston to a most recent release, ability to clearly articulate release updates and impacts to customers
- Experience across Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Providing platform insight and forward-thinking on ServiceNow upgrades, new releases, future ServiceNow roadmap
Location - Anywhere In India
Qualifications & Certifications:
- IT Degree or relevant tertiary education in Computer Science
- ServiceNow CSA + CIS ITSM + 1 other product CIS
- ServiceNow sales & presales accreditation in 2+ Product lines
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Additional ServiceNow certifications including - ServiceNow Suite Certified
- Exposure to/general understanding of ServiceNow licensing