About the Team
The Digital Transformation Services team is at the heart of AppDirect. Under the Customer Success Organization, we help drive our customer’s technical success. We provide world-class relationship management and consultation to the companies we partner with to launch new marketplaces; on-board independent software vendors (ISVs); integrate seamlessly with billing, identity, CRM and other systems; as well as providing custom software solutions to make our customers uniquely successful.
The Digital Transformation Services team offers our customer the technical expertise for a streamlined experience from the user UI to the reports consumed by the data analyst. We have impressive members on this team who have a strong, customer-first culture.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work closely with the Business Solution Consultant team at a tactical level, handling requests from the customer about “how” our MP works. Working with APIs, reports, configurations and different products.
In addition, you will perform crucial tasks in each delivery for our customers. For example, the definition of the test criteria, performing the QA and work on the documentation. Also helping the customer with the On-boarding of products and Migrations.
This role requires strong business acumen and the skills of a customer-facing consultant. You will need to be a team player and make use of excellent communication skills as you work closely with our customer stakeholders and our internal engineering team in a fast-paced and agile development environment. You will deliver the right solution for our customers, while steadily expanding AppDirect’s platform functionality, stability, and scale.
How You will Make an Impact & What You will Do
- Qualified candidates are excellent communicators. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, people-oriented, and possess the skills and abilities necessary to fully manage customer deliveries.
- Help find, scope and estimate customizations for the marketplace.
- Requirement Analysis: Break down and translate complex technical and business requirements into actionable and well-understood tasks for software development.
- Provide assistance on the delivery of out-of-the-box as well as highly custom solutions to AppDirect’s customers.
- Configure the marketplace for the customer and Setup of App Profiles (Non-AppDirect Network Catalog)
- Serve as a point of contact to customers during validation and implementation of the Marketplace.
- Validate and submit customer migration files. Provide assistance to the customer during migration.
- Help the customer on implementations using the theme customizer tool.
- Develop a partner-mentality with customers and navigate the relationship with expert interpersonal skills.
- Generation of manual (Ad-hoc) reports for customers.
- Aid in the pre-sales process to thoughtfully and compellingly present AppDirect’s professional services delivery methodology to our prospects.
What You'll Need
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in consulting domain.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple moving parts while actively prioritizing activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with quality assurance processes.
- Experience in scoping and validating complex customer requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Stellar interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision making abilities.
- Experience with ISV/SaaS/IaaS/PaaS application partners, like Google, Microsoft, Docusign, Dropbox, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience working in well-established tech companies.