Role: UI/UX Artist
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Experience required: 4 to 5 years of work experience
Reporting to: Sr UI/UX Artist
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.