About the company:
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises, and Institutions.
Link for our page:
Title: Training Consultant (Freelance)
Please note this is not a full time opportunity. We are only looking for freelancers. So, if you're engaged with some organization on full-time basis, you will not be able to fulfill the criteria.
- The key purpose of the role: Master Trainer with Veeva RIM and regulatory experience to lead and support the implementation and facilitation of learning solutions (training content, delivery, communication, coaching) requiring higher levels of specialization. Integrate seamlessly into client current Veeva RIM implementation roadmap and provide deep subject matter expertise to the training programs so that teams can focus on ‘making the change happen’.
- To train Super Users on the Vault functionality as per the Veeva RIM implementation phase. Training Participants will be based in India.
- Training Delivery Experience in the English Language
- Experience in Regulatory Information Management in Pharmaceutical company or Clinical Research
- Deep Veeva RIM understanding
- Added preference
- Exposure to Veeva RIM implementation
- Virtual Training Delivery Experience