You can share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exciting Opportunity in Crimson Interactive! Job Title: Vice President - Digital Marketing Location: Goregaon W, Mumbai
Description: We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for innovative marketing both online and offline— a person who can combine traditional marketing with technology skills. You will be marketing language services in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. You will also liaise with our offshore offices in Japan, China, USA and Europe to play a major role in marketing initiatives for each region. We operate in a very niche but competitive market, and one has to be an ‘out-of-the-box-thinker’ to be successful. This role may require you to travel internationally and offers you the exposure to closely work, observe and learn international standards of operations and marketing.
•New client acquisition across all operational regions
• Drive, manage and grow revenue through SEO and PPC for all websites
• Rationalize, optimize and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites, links, and blogs to ensure a healthy and growing flow of connections with our target audience. Ensure there is a process to ensure content is topical, relevant and up to date; and proactively managed where key pages are search engine optimized, and there is personalization of engagement with visitors to our sites.
• Managing the entire marketing department that include foreign (Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, German etc) as well as Indian staff, which involves holding all individuals accountable to perform at their peak
• Find, Develop and manage relationships with partners, research organizations & journals/publishers.
• Responsible for setting up and fully manage our offshore promotions via both online & offline methods
• Collaborate with cross-regional and cross-functional colleagues and with Global Marketing team (Business Intelligence, Market Research, Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access, etc.) to create and or refine core business processes
• Development and coordination of product/service launches with strong key messages
• Partner with the CRM team to drive customer advocacy process, including customer testimonials, case studies etc. Build existing client relationships.
• Be responsible for all marketing communications, including print and internet
• Develop annual marketing budgets and plans to align with corporate goals for revenue acquisition.
• Represent the company in important international meetings and venues, and be an effective and authentic brand ambassador
Pre-requisites/Key characteristics and skills required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in SEO, PPC and end-to-end online marketing activities
• Excellent analytical skills
• Team management experience
• Strong computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint especially Excel skills
• Curiosity, ambition, creativity and willingness to work in a fast-pace environment
• You take pride in your skills as a teacher and mentor and consider yourself a strong team player.
Location: 8001, 10th Floor, Techniplex - II, Veer Savarkar Flyover, S. V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai - 400062, India
Candidates with 30 days notice period preferable.